Kontron to showcase advanced hardware solutions for defense at DSEI 2017
Kontron will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of advanced defense hardware solutions at the upcoming DSEI 2017 event in London from September 12th to 15th 2017. Kontron has decades of experience designing and delivering high-performance, feature-rich mission critical computers that meet expanding mil-aero application requirements.
Helping both government and prime contractors meet shortened deployment schedules, Kontron offers a unique blend of COTS and semi-custom specialized system solutions that leverage the company's long track-record of engineering excellence, project management expertise and superior manufacturing capabilities.
Booth highlights include:
- For demanding streaming radar, image-processing and embedded server-type applications, the Kontron VX6090 that integrates the powerful twin Octa-core Intel Xeon processor D-1500.
- Kontron CP6006 / Intel Xeon D-1500 system platform for server applications in critical environments or digital signal processing by GPGPU or Multi-CPU, with PCI-Express and 10 GbE options for high data throughput within the system.
- The high performance, SWaP-C optimized multi-core COBALT series that is now available to support up to 2 RSSDs via front removable drive bay in a IP67 enclosure to survive rigorous environmental conditions.
- Extending Kontron's Ethernet switch portfolio, the new AIRES 16x GbE Rugged Switch that features a fully managed layer 2/3 Gigabit Ethernet switch offering IPv4/IPv6 routing and full management capabilities.
- Delivering necessary security protection with trusted boot, authentication by TPM and secure boot solutions: Kontron's new SEC-Line advanced services.
- The new DARC high performance rugged computer for SWaP-constrained applications (C4ISR, vetronics); designed and produced in Europe.