+49 228 43 30 777
+49 228 43 30 797
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent vendor of embedded software solutions spanning from embedded to enterprise. Green Hills is the only company with an operating system certified and deployed to IEC 61508 SIL 3 (industrial), FDA Class III (medical), EN 51028 SWSIL 4 (railway), EAL6+ High Robustness (security), and DO-178B Level A (avionics).
Green Hills Software products include:
- INTEGRITY Real-Time Operating System Family
- INTEGRITY Multivisor (Virtualization Architecture for Secure Systems)
- GateD Routing and Switching Solutions
- MULTI Integrated Development Environment
- TimeMachine Debugging Suite
- DoubleCheck Static Source Code Analysis Tool
- Optimizing C/C++/Ada Compilers
- Green Hills Probe and SuperTrace Probe
Green Hills Software provides industry-optimized software development platforms that address deeply embedded, absolute security, and high reliability applications for secure networking, secure wireless devices, medical, industrial, software-defined radio, railway, automotive and avionics markets. These highly integrated Green Hills platforms, built with the INTEGRITY® RTOS, include all of the core software and documentation required to develop and deploy a targeted device.
- INTEGRITY - INTEGRITY is a secure, maximum reliability, Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
- INTEGRITY-178B - The first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product.
- µ-velOSity - The µ-velOSity real-time microkernel is small, fast and royalty-free.
- INTEGRITY Multivisor (Virtualization Architecture for Secure Systems) - Deployed since 2003, INTEGRITY Multivisor is the industry's most powerful, reliable, and flexible embedded virtualization solution.
- GateD Routing and Switching Solutions - GateD networking protocols comprise the most widely used, processor and platform-neutral routing suite in the world.
- Networking - a complete suite of integrated and tested products to add communications, networking and management to designs that require general networking support and those that demand the most comprehensive and robust network security.
- MULTI - Green Hills Software's MULTI integrated development environment (IDE) includes the industry¹s most powerful and proven tools for developing embedded software with maximum reliability, maximum performance, and minimum code size.
- TimeMachine - The MULTI TimeMachine Debugging Suite offers a wide variety of trace analysis tools that enable embedded software developers to find and fix bugs faster, optimize with ease, and test with confidence.
- DoubleCheck – An integrated Static Analyzer built into the Green Hills C/C++ compiler providing error detection as part of the build process.
- Optimizing Compilers - C, C++/Embedded C++, and Ada 95 compilers.
- Hardware Debug Probes - The advanced Green Hills Probe and the 1GB data collecting SuperTrace Probe.