Boards & Solutions / ECE Magazine
Europe’s market-leading embedded title offers readers a choice of their preferred reading format. Boards & Solutions / ECE Magazine has both print and digital versions!
The Boards & Solutions aspect of the magazine is focused on technical information about Embedded Computing (Boards, Modules, Systems, Software, Services).
The ECE aspect is focused on technical knowhow, new products, trends and applications about chip-level hardware, software, tools, services and technologies.
Click here for free subscription to the PRINT version (available in Europe only) of Boards & Solutions / ECE Magazine
Download MEDIA KIT 2017
Latest issue of Boards & Solutions / ECE Magazine
Highlights of this Issue
- Quick IoT connectivity from specialized development kits
Chips & Components
- API for flash controller opens realm of custom application
- Security portfolio gives protection from industrial and IoT threats
- USB Version 3.1 – a crucial turning point for industrial applications?
- A quick and easy way to design sensorless FOC motor controls
Boards & Modules
- Box PC with SMARC 2.0 module based on the Intel Apollo Lake processors
- Apollo Lake processors will be the heart of future embedded computers
- CompactPCI Serial now reaches out into space
- Facial recognition technology for next-generation fish-count surveys
Tools & Software
- System design enablement and verification for the IoT
- Security has more dimensions than just crypto algorithms!
- Analyzing real-time operating systems using trace techniques
- What you say is what you get: an Ada story
- From CE to IoT Core: Microsoft and the rise of real-time applications
- Addressing IoT impact on software engineering
Download digital magazine now:
Back issues of Boards & Solutions / ECE Magazine
|B&S / ECE Magazine (November/December 2013)|
|B&S / ECE Magazine (September/October 2013)|
|B&S / ECE Magazine (July/August 2013)|